河北省精神卫生机构老年抑郁症患者药物使用的调查分析
x

请在关注微信后,向客服人员索取文件

篇名: 河北省精神卫生机构老年抑郁症患者药物使用的调查分析
TITLE:
摘要: 目的:为老年抑郁症患者合理用药提供参考。方法:选取2012年7月2-9日河北省11市39家精神卫生机构的门诊及住院老年抑郁症患者96例,采用自制调查问卷并结合处方/医嘱查阅对其药物使用情况进行调查,并就调查数据进行统计和分析。结果:本研究共发放问卷96份,回收有效问卷96份,有效回收率为100%。96例受访患者中,95例使用新型抗抑郁药,以选择性5-羟色胺再摄取抑制剂(SSRIs)为主(占75.0%);使用例数排前5位的分别是舍曲林(23例,占24.0%,日剂量:25~200 mg)、帕罗西汀(22例,占22.9%,日剂量:20~60 mg)、艾司西酞普兰(20例,占20.8%,日剂量:5~40 mg)、文拉法辛(13例,占13.5%,日剂量:75~300 mg)、米氮平(12例,占12.5%,日剂量:8~30 mg)。96例受访患者中,22例(占22.9%)单独使用1种抗抑郁药,其余74例(占77.1%)为联合用药,其中47例为2种药联用,22例为3种药联用,4例为4种药联用,1例为5种药联用;联用心境稳定剂的有6例,联用抗精神病药的有21例,联用苯二氮 [卓]类药物的有50例(其中6例联用2种苯二氮 [卓]类药物),联用其他类型安眠药的有2例,联用抗焦虑药的有14例,联用抗胆碱药的有2例。结论:河北省精神卫生机构老年抑郁症患者用药基本符合当前趋势,但仍存在用药剂量达到或超过规定的最高剂量、联合用药品种偏多或方式不当等不合理用药现象。
ABSTRACT: OBJECTIVE: To provide reference for rational drug use in elderly patients with depression. METHODS: A total of 96 elderly outpatients and inpatients with depression were selected from 39 mental health institutions of Hebei province during Jul. 2nd to 9th, 2012. The drug use were surveyed by using self-made questionnaires on the basis of prescriptions/medical orders. The results of investigation were analyzed statistically. RESULTS: In this study, 96 questionnaires were distributed and all were collected with effective recovery rate of 100%. Among 96 respondents, 95 elderly patients used a new type of antidepressants, mainly by selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs),accounting for 75.0% of the total. The top 5 drugs in the list of use frequency were sertraline (23 cases, 24.0%,daily dose: 25-200 mg),paroxetine (22 cases, 22.9%,daily dose: 20-60 mg),escitalopram (20 cases, 20.8%,daily dose:5-40 mg),venlafaxine (13 cases, 13.5%, daily dose: 75-300 mg),mirtazapine (12 cases, 12.5%,daily dose:8-30 mg). Among all respondents, 22 patients (22.9%) were treated with mono-antidepressant and the other 74 patients (77.1%) were treated with drug combination therapy among which 47 cases were treated with two antidepressant drugs,22 were treated with three drugs,4 were treated with four drugs and 1 was treated with five drugs. 6 cases combined with mood stabilizers, 21 cases with antipsychotic, 50 cases with benzodiazepine (6 of them combined with two benzodiazepine), 2 cases with other hypnotic drugs, 14 cases with anxiolytic drugs and 2 cases with anticholinergic drugs. CONCLUSIONS: The drug use of elderly patients with depression in mental health institutions of Hebei province basically in line with current trends. However, there are still the phenomenon of irrational drug use as drug dose meets or exceeds the prescribed maximum dose; many varieties are used in combination therapy; route of administration is improper.
期刊: 2017年第28卷第21期
作者: 贾海玲,王健,张萍,杨灵芝,王红英,李冰,史玲,栗克清,张云淑
AUTHORS: JIA Hailing,WANG Jian,ZHANG Ping,YANG Lingzhi,WANG Hongying,LI Bing,SHI Ling,LI Keqing,ZHANG Yunshu
关键字: 河北省;精神卫生机构;老年;抑郁症;药物;调查分析
KEYWORDS: Hebei province; Mental health institutions; Elderly; Depression; Drug; Investigation and analysis
阅读数: 216 次
本月下载数: 4 次

* 注:未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链资源下载连接及抄袭本站原创内容资源!在此感谢您的支持与合作!